Prepare your metadata, epub and jpg files! Click 'Add book' and 'Add book from epub'. Just drag and drop the epub and the cover, fill in the metadata and save. Once you have revised your files and metadata, you can send them to stores with one click.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw a book from sales?
- How can I ensure that my ebooks aren’t sold in certain territories?
- Can I update ebook files that have already been distributed to retailers?
- Does ebook price include VAT in PublishDrive?
- What is an ISBN? Do I need one?
- What countries does PublishDrive support?
- What is considered to be adult content?
- What content does PublishDrive accept?
- Does PublishDrive accept ONIX file?
- In what order should material appear within the ebook?