We are happy to distribute all kind of languages. Although our platform is available only in English and Hungarian, content in any language can be easily distributed. Be mindful of the fact that stores have their own internal policy about content and languages they prefer. For instance, Amazon accepts books only in the supported languages listed on this web page, so if you have a book written in a language not listed there, we cannot publish it on Amazon.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw a book from sales?
- How can I ensure that my ebooks aren’t sold in certain territories?
- Can I update ebook files that have already been distributed to retailers?
- Does ebook price include VAT in PublishDrive?
- What is an ISBN? Do I need one?
- What countries does PublishDrive support?
- What is considered to be adult content?
- What content does PublishDrive accept?
- Does PublishDrive accept ONIX file?
- In what order should material appear within the ebook?