If you are registered in PublishDrive, uploading your books is a straightforward process and won’t take longer than 60 seconds. Before you start uploading, be sure to prepare your metadata, epub and jpg files in order to speed up the uploading process. When adding the book, please fill out the metadata form with data such as author, category, price, territory rights etc., drag and drop your files (content and cover), and save your file. Once you have revised your files and metadata, you can send them to stores with only one click.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw a book from sales?
- How can I ensure that my ebooks aren’t sold in certain territories?
- Can I update ebook files that have already been distributed to retailers?
- Does ebook price include VAT in PublishDrive?
- What is an ISBN? Do I need one?
- What countries does PublishDrive support?
- What is considered to be adult content?
- What content does PublishDrive accept?
- Does PublishDrive accept ONIX file?
- In what order should material appear within the ebook?