The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is a unique numeric commercial book identifier, and is a global standard in the print publishing industry. Its original role is to help publishers track the sales. However, there is no legal obligation for your ebook to have one: most stores will assign an identifier to your book, and so do we – you don’t have to do anything. Read our full ISBN policy.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw a book from sales?
- How can I ensure that my ebooks aren’t sold in certain territories?
- Can I update ebook files that have already been distributed to retailers?
- Does ebook price include VAT in PublishDrive?
- What is an ISBN? Do I need one?
- What countries does PublishDrive support?
- What is considered to be adult content?
- What content does PublishDrive accept?
- Does PublishDrive accept ONIX file?
- In what order should material appear within the ebook?