Yes, you can withdraw a book from sales anytime by clicking on ‘Books’, then ‘Withdraw’ on the platform. It usually happens when your copyright/license for the book is expired. In this case, your ebooks will be automatically removed from sale from all ebook stores.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw a book from sales?
- How can I ensure that my ebooks aren’t sold in certain territories?
- Can I update ebook files that have already been distributed to retailers?
- Does ebook price include VAT in PublishDrive?
- What is an ISBN? Do I need one?
- What countries does PublishDrive support?
- What is considered to be adult content?
- What content does PublishDrive accept?
- Does PublishDrive accept ONIX file?
- In what order should material appear within the ebook?