Promote ebook, print, & audio under one roof.
The relationship with our stores gives our users monthly book featured positions or special marketing campaigns. If you have an exciting release coming up, let us know!
Please note that we're only able to recommend books for special features available in the respective stores through PublishDrive.
Featuring on Amazon.com - Kindle Daily & Monthly Deals
If you’re in the US market, you can be part of the Kindle Daily & Monthly Deals program.
- To qualify, a book must have at least 10 customer reviews on Amazon.com and a rating of 3.8 stars or higher. The titles must also be in the "Enhanced" pricing model.
- We can submit titles monthly according to a marketing calendar.
- We submit titles that match the requirements; then Amazon selects the titles. The program is very competitive and books that already have good ratings are at an advantage.
To be notified about these opportunities, please enable the newsletter under your profile -- we tell you about deadlines, the marketing calendar, and more.
How does it work?
- To participate, you have to have your book available on Amazon through our account. You'll also need to set a discounted price.
- We won't know in advance whether the book gets selected or the discounting happens.
- Selected books will be displayed on Kindle devices, and in a specific section of the Amazon Kindle store.
AI Improved Amazon Ads tool
Don’t forget about our built-in marketing tool to easily manage Amazon’s Sponsored Products ads directly from your PublishDrive dashboard. It uses AI to identify the most relevant products to target. Optimize your ads with four options:
- Automatic targeting - Suggested for beginners. With this option, Amazon matches the ad with relevant keywords and products that are similar to the book being advertised.
- Manual Keyword Targeting - Suggested for advanced users. You can handpick the keywords you want to target.
- Product Targeting - Suggested for advanced users. Target specific products to refine your campaign.
- Negative Keywords - Suggested for advanced users. Exclude keywords to prevent irrelevant traffic from driving up costs.
Be sure to download the keyword reports to get a summary and daily view of your ad performance. See our step-by-step guide.
Featuring on Apple Books (iBooks)
Apple Books lets us recommend books to their editorial team for featuring in the following languages: English, Hungarian, Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Romanian.
They are mostly interested in new releases, so if you have one coming up, let us know a few weeks in advance for us to send in our recommendation.
Featuring on Kobo
Kobo lets us recommend books to their editorial team for featuring in the following languages: English, Dutch, French, and Spanish.
They are mostly interested in new releases, - so if you have one coming up, let us know a few weeks in advance for us to send in our recommendation.
Monthly offers and daily & promotional deals
If you're running a temporary price promotion, we can recommend your book to Kobo's editorial team. To participate, please let us know your original price, discounted price, and the length of the promotion.
Featuring in marketing emails, newsletters, and promotional deals
Scribd, Odilo, Bibliotheca, 24symbols, and OverDrive let us recommend books according to their marketing calendar. Every month they have special topics we can recommend related books in. To hear about these marketing opportunities, please click on the Promotions option on the Home page.
Check this page for further store-specific marketing options, including free review copies and scheduled price promotions.
If you are running a BookBub campaign, please let us know up to 5 days in advance, so we can ensure that your changes go through.
Price promotion tool
We made it super easy for you to run price promotion campaigns (a strong sales tactic) for your books. You can set one up wherever your title is published already via PublishDrive. If you have more than one promo, you can group them into campaigns for easier viewing and management. Check here to see a more detailed guide on how to set one up.
Promote with Written Word Media
Our exclusive partnership with book promotion site Written Word Media gives you four different book promotion options to run. Maximize your reach by promoting to WWM’s network of hundred-thousands of readers:
- Freebooksy: if you have titles that are permanently free or free for a limited time, this deal is for you.
- Bargain Booksy: if you have titles priced at $0.99, this is for you.
- NewInBooks: if you have titles (released in the past 6 months or in an upcoming month) in Mystery/Thriller, Romance, Literary Fiction, Science Fiction, Fantasy, or Biography & Memoir genres, this is for you.
- Red Feather Romance is the #1 site for romance books. If you have romance titles that are free or priced below $4.99, this is for you.
See here for more details.