The relationship with our ebook stores allows us to have books monthly for featured positions or special marketing campaigns. If you have an exciting release coming up, please let us know!
Please note that we're only able to recommend books for featuring that are available in the stores through PublishDrive.
Featuring on Amazon.com - Kindle Daily & Monthly Deals
If you’re in the US market, you can be part of the Kindle Daily & Monthly Deals program.
- To qualify, a book must have at least 10 customer reviews on Amazon.com and a rating of 3.8 stars or higher. The titles must also be in the "Enhanced" pricing model.
- We can submit titles monthly according to a marketing calendar.
- We submit titles that match the requirements; then Amazon selects the titles. The program is very competitive and books that already have good ratings are at an advantage.
To be notified about these opportunities, please enable the newsletter under your profile -- we tell you about deadlines, the marketing calendar, and more.
How does it work?
- To participate, you have to have your book available on Amazon through our account. You'll also need to set a discounted price.
- We won't know in advance whether the book gets selected or the discounting happens.
- Selected books will be displayed on Kindle devices, and in a specific section of the Amazon Kindle store.
Featuring on Apple Books (iBooks)
iBooks lets us recommend books to their editorial team for featuring in the following languages: English, Hungarian, and Romanian.
They are mostly interested in new releases, so if you have one coming up, let us know a few weeks in advance for us to send in our recommendation.
Featuring on Kobo
Kobo lets us recommend books to their editorial team for featuring in the following languages: English, Dutch, French, and Spanish.
They are mostly interested in new releases, - so if you have one coming up, let us know a few weeks in advance for us to send in our recommendation.
Monthly offers and daily & promotional deals
If you're running a temporary price promotion, we can recommend your book to Kobo's editorial team. To participate, please let us know your original price, discounted price, and the length of the promotion.
Featuring in marketing emails and promotional deals
Scribd, Odilo, and OverDrive let us recommend books according to their marketing calendar. Every month they have special topics we can recommend related books in. To hear about these marketing opportunities, please click on Marketing option on the Home page.
Check this page for further store specific marketing options, including free review copies and scheduled price promotions on iBooks.
Price promotions - time frame
Please allow ample time for any changes to take place. If you are running a BookBub campaign on Kobo or iBooks, please let us know up to 5 days in advance, so we can ensure that your changes go through.