To download your book, click on the little arrow.
Here is a list of what to look for:
- Hyperlinks – are they all present and do they all work?
- Special sorts and non-Latin letters – are these all displaying correctly?
- Typos – look for errors and/or inconsistent capitalization in places like author and title, table of contents, chapter names etc.
- Layout and formatting – does your book have forced line breaks? Do all tables display correctly?
- Integrated artwork/images – do images display well, and are they in the correct position?
- Table of contents - does your book contain a clickable table of contents? Are the chapters listed correctly?
If you are struggling with the correct formatting of your book, please check out this article.