Here is a list of what to look for:
- Hyperlinks – are they all present and do they all work?
- Special sorts and non-Latin letters – are these all displaying correctly?
- Typos – look for errors and/or inconsistent capitalization in places like author and title, table of contents, chapter names etc.
- Layout and formatting – does your book has forced line breaks? Do all tables display correctly?
- Integrated artwork/images – do images display well, and are they in the correct position?
- Table of contents - does your book contain a clickable table of contents? Are the chapters listed correctly?
You can always download the latest version of your book from the PublishDrive platform by clicking 'Info' (on the left), then 'Files'.
If you are struggling with correct formatting of your book, please check out this article.