If the publisher uses a bibliographic database that can produce ONIX, we are more than happy to accept that. Please make sure that your ONIX file contains all necessary data for sale. Contact us via email@example.com if you have a lot of data in ONIX, so we can make sure that your data are ready for sale.
Articles in this section
- Can I withdraw a book from sales?
- How can I ensure that my ebooks aren’t sold in certain territories?
- Can I update ebook files that have already been distributed to retailers?
- Does ebook price include VAT in PublishDrive?
- What is an ISBN? Do I need one?
- What countries does PublishDrive support?
- What is considered to be adult content?
- What content does PublishDrive accept?
- Does PublishDrive accept ONIX file?
- In what order should material appear within the ebook?