We are very flexible regarding the channels by which you distribute your books. We do not ask for exclusivity, meaning that you can sell your ebooks on your website or decide to sell them in some stores directly and switch off those channels in PublishDrive. Please be aware, though, that you can’t sell the same books in the same stores directly (or through other aggregators) and via us.
Articles in this section
- How can I transfer books to PublishDrive from other platforms?
- Which stores accept fixed layout EPUBs?
- What kind of adult content categories does PublishDrive accept?
- Can I publish PLR (Private Label Rights) books?
- Pricing models in the stores
- Can I distribute public domain works via PublishDrive?
- How can I make sure that my book does not get copied or stolen?
- What should I do if I notice my ebooks are being offered illegally?
- Accepted and restricted content
- What languages does PublishDrive support?