Hope you are well and looking forward to the holidays just as much as we are! 🎄
In the meantime, please be advised of our upcoming holiday operations below so you can plan accordingly:
- From December 24 - January 3rd, only our basic support services will be operating.
NOTE: We understand that the holiday season is a busy time of year for authors, which is why we’ll be open between December 28 to 30 to handle any urgent matters, like promos or last-minute price changes. If you have an urgent matter you’d like us to handle in these few days, please send a request here and use the following subject line: “Urgent Request”. Requests with this subject line will be prioritized and all others will be handled as soon as we return from the holiday break.
Book Upload and Management From December 22 - January 3:
- Please upload your book by December 7 if you’d like it to be published by Christmas. After that, we cannot guarantee that the book will be available in stores by Christmas, but we’ll do our best!
- IMPORTANT: book upload will be operating on our platform, but book review or book sending will be slower/delayed. In other words, you’ll be able to upload books during the holidays without any problem, but we will forward them to the stores slower.
- Be prepared for longer publishing times during the holiday season. For some stores, your books may be published in January rather than December.
- On our platform you'll see a “may be delayed” notification for the following services: daily report, book updates, book removals.
- Free review copy administration will be operating (for Apple Books and Google Play Books).
- In-store featuring, price promotion and Amazon Ads will be operating.
- Our paid ebook conversion and publishing consultancy services will not be operating.
- Abacus will be operating.