From now on, you can manage your direct Apple publisher account through PublishDrive!
Any publisher on a PublishDrive subscription plan is able to enroll their direct Apple account with PublishDrive, so publishers will be able to manage Apple Books from their PublishDrive dashboard also. Publishers will keep their direct account with Apple, but they can still enjoy the benefits of one dashboard with PublishDrive within their subscription plan.
Benefits of the program:
- Managing Apple Books from the PublishDrive dashboard you know and like, to save a lot of time for your writing
- With PublishDrive's subscription plans, you have the same royalty rates as you would have by going directly with Apple
- You keep all your reviews on Apple
- You can see and track your real time sales on one dashboard
- You can take part in Apple promotions with PublishDrive to get more visibility in the Apple Books store
- No extra costs are involved for you as you already have a subscription plan on PublishDrive (for a flat fee, you get access to all PublishDrive stores and tools)
How it works?
- Confirm to PublishDrive that you want us to handle your Apple account by contacting our Support Team
- Confirm to Apple from your admin email that you want PublishDrive to be added as an Encoding House
- Apple approves the partnership and sends the technical details to PublishDrive
- PublishDrive completes the setup for you within the platform. All set up! :)
If you are interested in this distribution option, don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team!