iReader is the world’s leading mobile reading platform with over 500 million users. Their reach is international, distributing over 600,000 titles to 70 million active readers in over 150 countries. We’re more than ready to help you reach its global audience.
- Supports over 14 languages with its friendly and innovative reading app
- Integrated with more than 200 international mobile providers like LG, Sony, and Samsung
- Consistently achieves the highest market share of mobile reading across countries and regions
- Awarded “The Most Influential Enterprise in Entertainment Industry” and “The Best E-Publishing National Enterprise”
iReader distributes ebooks. See our guide on how to prepare your content files.
iReader reaches over 150 countries with a strong focus on Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and Southeast Asia overall.
Important to note that China is excluded from our current reach. Even though iReader is a company originating from China, the current channel coverage includes all countries but China. The Chinese reach is also expected to come to PublishDrive, but later in the form of a different distribution channel.
Excluding China also means that the titles do not need to go through censorship that is mandatory for stores selling in China.
- Currently only English titles can be distributed via PublishDrive to iReader
- This will be extended to other popular languages in the near future
iReader only accepts the following genres: romance, fantasy romance, erotica.
iReader uses an episodic subscription model. Customers pay for a subscription service to access iReader’s content. Virtual currency is spent on reading fractions of content (mainly chapters).
Royalty rate and reporting
PublishDrive users in monthly or annual subscription plans get 35% of royalties for each sale. Royalty is paid after all purchased fragments/chapters of the book.
You can access your royalty reports from iReader under ‘Royalty Payments’ from your PublishDrive dashboard.
- Royalty reporting happens on a monthly basis
- Royalty payouts happen on a monthly basis
How to enable iReader on PublishDrive
When publishing a new book
You will find the option to enable iReader distribution at the last step of the book upload process.
After submitting and getting approved, your book(s) gets sent out immediately.
When enabling iReader for an existing book
If you’re already distributing to other stores on PublishDrive, there is no action required here. We send out your book(s) to iReader automatically.
Let us know if you have any questions. Happy publishing!