We’ve updated the Royalty Payments section under your PublishDrive dashboard. Expect easier navigation and management of your royalties performance. Here’s what to know –
Find 3 main sections under Royalty Payments
1. General info on the top left
- Lists all unpaid earnings (withholding unpaid royalties)
- Shows the next payout due date (if known)
- Shows any alerts about your payouts (e.g. missing payout info)
2. Payment history on the top right
- Lists all past and planned payouts
- Lists successful and failed payouts
- See detailed data about payments:
- Payment amount
- Payment periods
- Due date and expected time of payment
To see your older invoices, click on 'See More':
Use the scroll bar on the right side of the section to see the newly loaded invoices:
You can repeat these steps as many times as needed to load all previous invoices.
3. Monthly royalty revenues at the bottom
- Shows a monthly chart for the selected year with paid and unpaid royalties
- Shows a table version with the option to download royalty reports for each month
About unpaid earnings
Unpaid earnings mean royalties haven’t been paid for one or more of the following reasons:
- Not time yet. Payments are sent out around the 30th of each month.
- Payments are sent out, but we have yet to receive the delivery confirmation from the payment provider (this may take longer for wire transfers and PayPal transactions). For more info, check your payment history and bank/PayPal account.
- Missing your payment method or tax form. If this is the case, you’ll get a warning message on your royalties dashboard (as shown below).
- Tax form is under review.
- Tax form or other legal document gets rejected.
- Your unpaid royalties are lower than your payments threshold.
Here’s what you’ll see on your dashboard if you have unpaid earnings to take care of:
About successful payouts
Here’s an example of what you’ll see with successful payouts. This is for a payment of $60.50 and upcoming payment of $126:
When unpaid earnings are lowered or at zero, the statuses show “Paid”.
The monthly chart shows royalties only. Royalty amounts are not affected by withholding and transaction costs. In the example above, the $70 royalty value is marked as “Paid” although the actual payment is $60.50. These details are listed on the “Payment history” card on the right hand side:
Detailed report on transactions
You can download your detailed transactions list for each month:
If you have any questions, send us a message.